In conjunction with Dickens Christmas, the Marion County Chamber of Commerce hosts an Annual Chili Cook-Off. Employees and individuals around the area are challenged to put together a chili recipe and prepare it for the visitors to share. Proceeds from this contest are donated to a local charity each year.
The winner of the cook-off receives a handmade pottery chili bowl and hold bragging rights until the following year!
- -5:30 p.m. - Lighting of the community Christmas tree.
- -5:30 p.m. - Strolling carolers
- -5:30 p.m. - Holiday brass band
- -5:30 p.m. - Live Nativity at Lebanon Methodist Church
- -5:30 p.m. - Marion County Chamber of Commerce Chili Cook-Off
- -5:30 p.m. - Pony rides
- -5:30 p.m. - Trackless train rides
- -6:30 p.m. - Christmas in the park
- -7:00 p.m. - Dickens Christmas Parade, featuring Santa Claus
Click to download and print the Dickens Chili Cook Off Entry Form.
Click to print an entry form for a chance to light the Dickens Christmas Tree.